About Me

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's A Long Story

I'm lost but I haven't moved an inch from where you left me. That's just it though, I'm lost because you left me. You left me here alone, heartlessly abandoning me for somebody you knew once before. Someone who will now know you the way you said only I ever would. Someone who won't ever understand you the way that I have. He used you once, why can't you see he's doing it again? Why can't you see how little you mean to him, and how much you mean to me? I suppose you'll learn. Then you'll come back. And I won't be lost anymore. You'll come back for me and help me find my way home through the darkness. Then we'll be happy. Happy and safe from the darkness that lies within my mind. The darkness that pushed you away before. The darkness that I got lost in while looking for a way to bring you back. While looking for your light so that you could save me. That's all just a happy dream though, you'll never come back for me. I'm too far gone. So now I'll just let the darkness take me, infect me. Make me it's slave while it take over my heart and soul. Then I'll come for you. I'll make you understand your mistake. With the power of the darkness I will hunt down the light that I had grown to love, only so that I could learn how to hate it. How much the light can burn. It must be extinguished.

No comments:

Post a Comment